Aggressive Drunk Driving Car Accident Attorneys In Totowa, NJ Demand Full Compensation And Justice For Accident Victims In Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex County, Bergen County, And Throughout NJ
Motor vehicle accidents caused by drunk drivers tend to be some of the most catastrophic crashes. Drunk drivers may be more likely to speed or engage in reckless driving, and their impaired perception and reaction means they often fail to slow down or maneuver to try to avoid a collision. As a result, the violent forces that may occur in a drunk driving collision may leave innocent victims of the crash with life-altering injuries and disabilities. If you have been injured by a drunk driver, you deserve not only to be fully compensated for your financial and personal losses but also to hold the drunk driver at fault for the crash accountable. Our New Jersey drunk driving accident lawyers from Camili & Capo PA can pursue justice for you.
You should not let insurance companies try to get you to accept less than fair or full compensation in your case, especially when you are seeking financial recovery for injuries you suffered because someone made the decision to drive drunk. With our drunk driving car accident attorneys in Totowa, NJ in your corner, insurers know that you intend to do whatever it takes to get full compensation and accountability. Our attorneys have years of courtroom experience that give us the expertise needed to take your case all the way to trial if necessary.
When you have been the victim of a motor vehicle accident that was caused by a drunk driver, reach out to our firm for a free initial case evaluation to speak to one of our New Jersey drunk driving accident lawyers. We can help you understand your legal rights and options for holding a drunk driver accountable for the harm that you have suffered.
Pursuing Compensation When You’ve Been Injured By A Drunk Driver
If you were injured in a drunk driving accident, you may be able to recover compensation when you can prove the drunk driver’s fault for the crash. In drunk driving accident cases, you may be able to prove that the drunk driver in the accident was negligent “per se”. Negligence per se is a legal theory that presumes a party’s negligence due to the fact that they were violating a law or regulation during the events that led to someone else’s injury. If the drunk driver is later convicted of DUI or of reckless driving, you may be able to use their conviction to prove their negligence and liability to compensate you for your injuries and losses.
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
In a drunk driving accident claim, you may be entitled to pursue a financial recovery that covers expenses and losses that you have incurred, such as:
- Costs of medical treatment, including bills for emergency care, hospital stays, surgeries, physical therapy, and prescriptions
- Expenses for long-term care, such as home health services, if you sustain permanent disabilities due to your injuries
- Lost income from missed time from work during recovery from injuries
- Lost future earning ability due to disabilities that interfere with your ability to work or return to your job
- Lost enjoyment and quality of life
- Physical pain and emotional distress
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement
In addition to compensation for the injuries you suffered in the accident, you may also be entitled to recover compensation for damage to your vehicle or other property.
- $88TWork Injury
- $35TSlip and Fall Accidents
- $20TCar Accidents
How Camili & Capo PA Will Fight To Hold An Intoxicated Driver Accountable For Your Injuries And Losses
While you are recovering from the physical and emotional injuries that you have suffered in a drunk driving accident, let one of our drunk driving car accident attorneys in Totowa, NJ work to secure financial recovery and justice for you by:
- Reviewing evidence from the accident, including police accident reports, arrest/criminal records, accident scene photos/video, and eyewitness testimony.
- Determining the availability of insurance coverages that can provide you with financial compensation, including the possibility of seeking uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage from your own insurer if the drunk driver lacks sufficient coverage to fully compensate you.
- Documenting the expenses and losses that you have suffered and will suffer into the future due to your injuries.
- Filing your claims for compensation and aggressively pursuing a negotiated settlement to get you the financial resources you need.
- Pursuing your rights and interests in court or at trial when litigation becomes necessary to fight to get you accountability and justice.
Contact Us Today For A Free Case Evaluation To Talk With Our New Jersey Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers About Your Legal Rights And Options
After you have been injured in a drunk driving accident, contact Camili & Capo PA today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn more about what our drunk driving car accident attorneys in Totowa, NJ can do to help you demand accountability and justice from an intoxicated driver.