Criminal Lawyer In Newark, NJ Defends The Interests Of Clients Under Criminal Prosecution In Essex County And Across New Jersey
Being arrested or charged with a crime can immediately turn your life upside down. You may be concerned with your reputation and future and with getting back to normal life as quickly as possible. Dedicated, knowledgeable legal representation can help you effectively and efficiently pursue a favorable resolution in your criminal case. Turn to a Newark criminal defense attorney from Camili & Capo, PA to get a seasoned advocate in your corner.
We understand the stress and confusion that comes with facing the criminal justice system. Our legal team has the experience needed to guide you at every step of your case. Firm co-founder Krenar Camili, Esq. knows how prosecutors build criminal cases, having served as a prosecutor for more than seven years, including as the supervisor of the trial division of the Passaic County Prosecutor’s Office. Firm co-founder Joseph Capo, Esq. has regularly litigated in municipal, state, and federal courts throughout New Jersey.
After you have been arrested in Newark, do not delay talking to a Newark criminal defense attorney about your legal options for fighting your criminal charges. Reach out to Camili & Capo, PA for a confidential consultation to discuss what our firm can do to help you pursue a favorable resolution to your criminal case.
Our Firm Can Assist You In Facing All Kinds Of Criminal Charges
A Newark criminal defense attorney from Camili & Capo, PA can provide you with the effective legal representation you need to fight criminal charges such as:
- Municipal court offenses
- Shoplifting and theft
- Juvenile crimes
- Drug crimes
- Domestic violence
- Violations of restraining orders
- Firearm and weapons charges
- And more
No matter what you have been charged with, reach out to our firm to discuss how our firm can help you seek a favorable outcome in your case.
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
What Will A Newark Criminal Defense Attorney From Camili & Capo, PA Do To Fight For Your Rights When You Have Been Charged With A Crime?
State and federal prosecutors in Newark have considerable experience and resources they can use to pursue your conviction on criminal charges. You need skilled, dedicated legal representatives who will work even harder to advocate for your rights and interests and pursue the best possible outcome for your case. When you turn to a criminal lawyer in Newark, NJ from Camili & Capo, PA, you can expect that our firm will hit the ground running in your case by:
- Thoroughly reviewing the facts and circumstances behind your charges and looking for all available evidence that we might use to build an effective case strategy or to prove your innocence
- Sitting down with you to go over your legal options and what you can expect during your case so that you have the information you need to make decisions in your best interests
- Protecting your rights by filing motions in court to exclude evidence that may have been obtained from you in violation of your civil and constitutional rights
- Testing the prosecution’s case against you by moving to reduce or dismiss your charges due to a lack of sufficient evidence
- Exploring alternatives that may allow you to avoid the harshest consequences of a conviction, including applying for PTI or drug court if you are eligible, or aggressively negotiating a favorable plea deal with the prosecution if appropriate
- Preparing a persuasive case that we can advocate in court if you decide to fight your charges at trial
Contact Us For An Initial Case Evaluation To Discuss Your Legal Options With A Knowledgeable Criminal Lawyer In Newark, NJ
If you have been charged with a crime, you should not have to face the criminal justice system alone. Let a Newark criminal defense attorney from Camili & Capo, PA advocate for your freedom and reputation. Contact our firm for a case review to review your legal options for defending yourself against criminal charges in Newark.
About Newark, NJ
Newark is a city located in Essex County, NJ. It is the county seat for Essex County and the most populous city in New Jersey. Part of the New York metropolitan area, Newark is one of the major transportation and financial hubs in the U.S., with Port Newark-Elizabeth being the largest container shipping terminal on the U.S. East Coast and Newark Liberty International one of the busiest international airports in the county. Newark is also home to global or national headquarters for many corporations, including Prudential, Panasonic Corporation of North America, and Audible.com. Founded during the early colonial era, today Newark contains neighborhoods ranging in character from busy urban centers to quiet suburban enclaves.