Experienced Medical Negligence Attorneys In Totowa, NJ Pursue Financial Recovery On Behalf Of Patients Harmed By Negligent Healthcare Providers In Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex County, Bergen County, And Throughout NJ
When you seek medical treatment, you assume that your healthcare providers will make you feel better. Although not all medical treatment is successful, in some cases you might end up in worse physical or medical condition due to the negligence or recklessness of your treating providers. If you have suffered injury or harm due to a medical provider’s treatment falling below the standard of care, our New Jersey medical malpractice lawyers may be able to help you seek financial compensation and accountability.
At Camili & Capo PA, we know the devastating impacts that medical malpractice can have on your quality of life. When you’ve suffered due to someone else’s carelessness or recklessness, you deserve full compensation for your losses. Unfortunately, insurers often use tricks and delay tactics to get you to accept far less than your claim is worth. With our medical negligence attorneys in Totowa, NJ in your corner, you will be prepared to fight as long as necessary to demand fair financial recovery. With years of courtroom experience, Krenar Camili, Esq. and his team have the expertise and resources needed to take your case all the way to trial if needed. Insurers who know you are prepared to do what it takes to secure full recovery are more likely to offer you a fair settlement.
If you have suffered harm due to negligent care rendered by a health care professional, turn to one of our New Jersey medical malpractice lawyers at Camili & Capo PA for a free case evaluation to learn more about how our medical negligence attorneys in Totowa, NJ can help you to seek the accountability and justice you need and deserve.
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
Types Of Medical Malpractice Claims Our New Jersey Medical Malpractice Lawyers From Camili & Capo PA Can Help You With
At the law firm of Camili & Capo PA, let our New Jersey medical malpractice lawyers fight to get you the financial recovery you need and to hold your healthcare providers accountable for negligence that caused you to suffer harm from:
- Misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis, or failure to diagnose
- Diagnostic testing errors
- Failure to treat
- Failure to consult for a second opinion or to consult with specialists
- Premature discharge from the hospital
- Medication errors, including prescription errors such as miscalculating dosage or prescribing contraindicated drugs, pharmacy errors in filling out prescriptions, or administration errors such as failing to follow the dosing instructions or administering medication to the wrong patient
- Surgical errors, such as performing a procedure on the wrong patient or on the wrong site, causing unnecessary tissue damage, or leaving equipment or materials inside of a patient
- Anesthesia errors, including administering too little or too much anesthesia, or failing to monitor a patient’s condition during surgery
- Birth injuries, including injury or physical harm, inflicted on baby or mother during pregnancy or during or immediately after childbirth
- Hospital-acquired infections
- Nursing malpractice, including failing to monitor patients or failure to provide adequate care leading to a patient developing pressure ulcers/bedsores
- Failure to provide adequate post-discharge instructions and care, including not properly following up
- Failure to obtain informed consent, including failure to properly advise a patient of the risks of a procedure or of alternative treatment options
- $88TWork Injury
- $35TSlip and Fall Accidents
- $20TCar Accidents
Let Our New Jersey Medical Malpractice Lawyers From Our Firm Handle The Hard Work Of Preparing And Pursuing A Persuasive Legal Claim On Your Behalf
Medical malpractice cases are among some of the most complex legal claims. Because not every adverse outcome of medical treatment or even every mistake by a medical professional constitutes malpractice, proving your right to compensation for harm and loss requires careful, persuasive presentation of the facts. When you turn to Camili & Capo PA for help with your claim, our New Jersey medical malpractice lawyers will go to work on your behalf by:
- Investigating your treatment, including recovering your medical records, doctor’s notes, staffing records, and other relevant evidence.
- Consulting with medical experts to persuasively explain what the standard of treatment was in your care and how your providers’ actions failed to meet that standard and injured you.
- Documenting your medical harm and financial and personal losses to prepare a claim for full compensation.
- Filing your demands for compensation with the at-fault medical providers and their insurers, aggressively pursuing settlement negotiations to try to secure fair and full compensation for you as efficiently as possible.
- Taking your case to court or to trial when the other side won’t agree to a fair settlement and litigation becomes necessary to fight for your rights to financial recovery and justice for the harm you’ve endured.
Contact Camili & Capo PA For A Free Case Evaluation To Discuss Next Steps In Your Case With A Medical Negligence Attorneys In Totowa, NJ
If you have been the victim of medical malpractice, don’t put off starting the process of pursuing financial compensation and accountability for the injuries and harm that you have suffered. Contact Camili & Capo PA today for a free, confidential consultation to speak with one of our New Jersey Medical malpractice lawyers about your legal rights and options.