18 Wheeler Accident Attorneys In Totowa Defend The Rights Of Clients Injured In Tractor-Trailer Accidents In Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Passaic County, And Throughout NJ
Tractor-trailers also referred to as 18-wheelers, are large and heavy vehicles. Operating these vehicles can be challenging and complex. The impact of a collision involving these vehicles is often greater than that experienced in accidents involving smaller and lighter vehicles. These accidents therefore often result in serious injuries and extensive property damage. It is crucial to ensure that you have experienced, knowledgeable, and experienced New Jersey tractor-trailer accident lawyers fighting in your corner.
The team at Camili & Capo, P.A. has extensive experience handling truck accident claims. We provide truck accident victims with high-quality legal representation. Our compassionate yet aggressive approach to truck accident cases ensures that the responsible parties are held liable for their negligence.
Reaching out to an attorney as soon as possible after your accident is crucial for the success of your claim. Our team can get started working on your case right away. We will secure crucial evidence, such as data from the truck’s black box, before it is automatically deleted. We will get started with building a strong case on your behalf and give you the best chance at securing a favorable outcome.
Contact our law firm today to schedule a free consultation with our 18-wheel accident attorneys in Totowa, NJ. Our no-obligation free consultation is a great way to learn about your rights and the options available to you.
- $88TWork Injury
- $35TSlip and Fall Accidents
- $20TCar Accidents
Common Causes Of Tractor Trailer Accidents
Tractor-trailer accidents often happen in an instant. However, the devastation they cause can last a lifetime. The sad part is that many of these accidents are preventable. They are often a result of the negligence of one or more parties. Some of the most common causes of tractor-trailer accidents include:
- Fatigue – truck drivers may be forced to drive for long hours and exceed the maximum driving hours allowed per day. Drivers will become fatigued and may fall asleep at the wheel or lose concentration causing an accident.
- Driving recklessly – drivers may act recklessly and engage in dangerous behavior while driving. This may include speeding or disobeying traffic rules. This can result in an accident.
- Distracted driving – this may include fiddling with the truck radio or using a mobile phone while driving. Distractions will result in the truck driver taking their eyes off the road or losing concentration.
- Improper loading of the truck – this may include overloading the truck, loading cargo unevenly, or even failing to secure the cargo. Improper loading of the truck will make the tractor-trailer even more difficult to operate. The truck driver may lose control of the truck and this may result in an accident.
- Poor maintenance of the truck – It is important to ensure that tractor-trailers are in their best condition. There are laws and regulations guiding the maintenance and inspections of these vehicles. However, trucking companies or maintenance crews may fail to adhere to regular maintenance schedules in order to cut down on costs. Garages may cut back on costs by installing cheap and faulty parts.
- Driving while intoxicated – Truck drivers may act recklessly and get behind the wheel while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. These drugs or alcohol will impair their faculties and they may not be able to operate the vehicle safely.
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
Contact Camili & Capo, P.A. To Consult With Top Rated New Jersey Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyers For Free
The team at Camili & Capo, P.A. is dedicated to helping accident victims get back on the road to recovery. If you have been injured in a tractor-trailer accident, get in touch with us right away and schedule a consultation with our 18-wheeler accident attorneys in Totowa, NJ. Our attorneys are available to review your case for free. We will outline your rights and options and help you determine the best way to approach your case.
We have a proven track record of recovering substantial compensation on behalf of our clients. We will fight aggressively to recover the compensation that is due to you. Contact us now to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with our team and take the first step in defending your right to financial recovery.