Qualified Criminal Defense Lawyer In Passaic, NJ Successfully Defends Clients Charged With Criminal Offenses In Passaic County And Throughout New Jersey
Building a rock-solid criminal defense is not an easy task. It requires skill, knowledge, and expertise. Camili & Capo, PA delivers all of these qualities and more. Led by a former New Jersey prosecutor, each qualified Passaic criminal defense attorney at Camili & Capo, PA brings unique insight to each and every case to successfully defend clients charged with criminal offenses in Passaic County and throughout New Jersey.
Contact Camili & Capo, PA today for a free consultation to discuss your criminal charges with a knowledgeable Passaic criminal defense attorney and learn more about your legal rights and options.
Leading Passaic Criminal Defense Attorney Skillfully Handles Broad Range Of Criminal Cases
Charged with assault? Shoplifting? Motor vehicle theft? Whatever the crime, each dedicated Passaic criminal defense attorney at Camili & Capo, PA has the necessary experience and skill to take on your case and win. Camili & Capo, PA represents New Jersey clients who are facing a broad range of criminal offenses, including — but not limited to — any of the following and more:
- Assault Charges in Passaic, NJ
- Theft Charges in Passaic, NJ
- Robbery Charges in Passaic, NJ
- Motor Vehicle Theft in Passaic, NJ
- Larceny Charges in Passaic, NJ
- Shoplifting Charges in Passaic, NJ
- DUI/DWI Offenses in Passaic, NJ
- Juvenile Criminal Offenses in Passaic, NJ
- Domestic Violence Charges in Passaic, NJ
- Violation of Restraining Orders in Passaic, NJ
- Drug Offenses in Passaic, NJ
- Weapons Charges in Passaic, NJ
- And more
If you or a loved one has been charged with a criminal offense, consult with a leading criminal defense lawyer in Passaic, NJ at Camili & Capo, PA. We will answer your questions and review your case at no cost to you. Schedule your free consultation today.
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
Important Steps In The Criminal Process In New Jersey
While many people are generally familiar with certain aspects of the criminal process — such as being charged with a crime, going to court to defend yourself, and facing penalties if you are found guilty — there are other important steps in the process. And if you or a loved one has been charged with a criminal offense, it is critical that you have a full understanding of each part of the process. The following are important steps in the criminal process in New Jersey:
- Conduct an investigation of the alleged crime
- Based on sufficient evidence, an arrest of an individual is made
- Prosecutor files a criminal charge
- Arraignment or an initial hearing
- Discovery: both sides — prosecution and defense — share information regarding the case
- Plea bargain
- Preliminary hearing: evidence is presented before a judge
- Trial before a judge or a jury
- Sentencing: If the defendant pleads guilty or is found guilty, then sentencing takes place
- Appeal: if the defendant is found guilty, then the filing of an appeal takes place. The sentence or the conviction itself may be appealed to a higher court
- Expungement: in certain cases, a criminal record can basically be wiped clean
To learn more about the criminal process and how the criminal lawyer in Passaic, NJ at Camili & Capo, PA can help your case, schedule a free, confidential case evaluation with our office.
Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer In Passaic, NJ Aggressively Defends New Jersey Clients For Best Possible Outcomes
When you are facing a criminal charge, you want a fighter on your side. Someone who will aggressively, relentlessly pursue justice on your behalf. Look no further. At Camili & Capo, PA an experienced Passaic criminal defense attorney is ready to fight on your behalf for the best possible outcome in your case. To learn how Camili & Capo, PA can help, contact our office to arrange for a free, no-obligation consultation.
About Passaic, New Jersey
Passaic, New Jersey, is a city that is situated in Passaic County. Passaic serves as home to approximately 70,435 residents. In 2018, the greatest number of crimes reported to law enforcement in Passaic were property crimes, which totaled 1,298 reported incidents. This was followed by crimes of larceny/theft, which came to 943 incidents reported to law enforcement in 2018. There were 406 incidents of violent crime reported to law enforcement in Passaic in 2018, as well as 231 reported aggravated assaults. In 2018, there were 185 motor vehicle thefts reported to law enforcement in Passaic, along with 170 reported burglaries and 167 reported robberies. In addition, there were seven rapes reported to law enforcement in 2018, five reported arsons, and one reported an incident of murder and nonnegligent manslaughter.