Experienced Work Accident Attorneys In Totowa, NJ Handle Workplace Injury Cases In Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex County, Bergen County, And Throughout NJ
Were you injured in a work accident? Millions of Americans are injured every year in work-related accidents, many of which are preventable. New Jersey’s work accident, personal injury, and workers’ compensation laws may entitle you to financial compensation after a work-related accident. Remember that no work does not have to mean no pay. A New Jersey work injury lawyer at Camili & Capo, PA will fight to ensure that your rights, well-being, and financial security are safeguarded after an accident.
Qualified New Jersey Work Injury Lawyer At Camili & Capo, PA Handles All Types Of Work-Related Injury Cases
Our seasoned workplace accident lawyers handle a wide range of work-related injury cases, including:
- Commercial Driver Injury
- Construction Worker Injury
- Nurse and Hospital Worker Injury
- Occupational Exposure and Diseases
- Package Delivery Driver Injury
- Police and Firefighter Injury
- Public Employee Injury
- Repetitive Work-Related Injury
- Truck Driver Injury
- Warehouse and Factory Worker Injury
According to OSHA, there are about 15 work-related deaths in the United States every single day, and the CDC reported that over 200,000 people are killed in the US every year in preventable accidents, making it the fourth leading cause of death in the country. The figures for non-fatal accidents are equally alarming, with unintentional accidents and injuries leading to almost 100 million emergency room visits every year.
Some of the more common physical injuries seen in workplace accidents that we can help you file a claim for include:
- Brain and spinal cord injuries – commonly seen in vehicle and construction accidents
- Broken and fractured bones – commonly seen in slip and fall accidents and manufacturing and retail settings
- Whiplash, contusions, nerve damage, and lacerations
- Animal attacks – commonly seen in last-mile delivery and transportation jobs
- Internal organ damage and internal bleeding
- Object and material accidents and electrocution – commonly seen in manufacturing and construction
- Thermal and chemical burns
- Overexertion, repetitive stress injuries, and work-related injury aggravation
- Heart ailments and strokes
A single accident can set you back thousands of dollars, and long-term injuries that develop slowly and go undiagnosed can leave you permanently unable to work or live pain-free. A New Jersey work injury lawyer at our firm can help you recover compensation for these losses.
Workplace Injuries And Damages That A Work Accident Attorney In Passaic County, NJ From Our Firm Can Help You Recover
Apart from the physical well-being of the victim, one of the biggest concerns of our accident victim clients is how they will pay for medical treatments, earn a living, and recover damages from the workplace accident they suffered that wasn’t even their fault.
This is where a work accident attorney in Passaic County, NJ at Camili & Capo, PA comes in. We will fight to ensure that you are fairly compensated for all of your accident-related losses and expenses, including:
- Medical treatment expenses
- Ambulance, medical device, and medication costs
- Lost income
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Lower earning potential due to injury or incapacitation
- Total or partial paralysis
- Wrongful death compensation
- Funeral, burial, and/or cremation expenses
- Compensation for the loss of a loved one/loss of consortium or companionship
How A Qualified Work Accident Attorney In Passaic County, NJ At Camili & Capo, PA Can Help With Your Case
From start to finish, we will handle every aspect of your case for you. This includes:
- Initial investigation: We will investigate your accident to determine how it happened, and why.
- Identify the at-fault party: This may be your employer, another worker, a supervisor, a maintenance team, a product or parts manufacturer, or the owner or operator of a work site.
- Quantify your losses: You must include the estimated value of your losses along with your personal injury claim. Expert medical testimony may be required to accurately assess the long-term dollar cost of your injuries.
- Gather evidence: Without convincing evidence, you may have no case. We will interview witnesses, gather work logs and workplace safety reports to better understand your accident, and fight your case for you.
- Represent you: We will represent you in negotiations and meetings with your employer, your employer’s workers’ compensation insurer, and in court if your case goes to trial.
You can suffer a workplace accident and be disqualified from workers’ compensation if the insurer or your employer has evidence that your negligence caused your accident. We can help in such situations and will work to gather the evidence needed to clear your name and back up your claim for compensation from your employer.
Contact A Dedicated New Jersey Work Injury Lawyer Today
We provide free case consultations so that you know what to expect at every step of the legal process and we do not get paid unless you win a settlement or payout. Handling the intricacies of personal injury cases and dealing with insurers, hospitals, and even your employer when you have an ongoing injury claim and are injured or caring for an injured loved one can be difficult. We are here to help, so let us handle all administrative and legal aspects of your case. Contact us today to get started with a case investigation and we can file an insurance claim for you based on the merits of your case.