Seasoned Hotel Slip And Fall Accident Attorneys In Totowa, NJ Pursue Financial Recovery On Behalf Of Injured Victims In Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex County, Bergen County, And Throughout NJ
When you stay at a hotel, you expect to have a safe, comfortable place to stay and sleep during your travel. Unfortunately, some hotel operators fail to properly maintain their facilities. This leaves guests and other visitors exposed to dangerous conditions of hotel premises, which can lead to accidents that cause serious, life-altering injuries. When you have been injured while staying at a hotel, you may be entitled to recover compensation from a hotel owner or operator whose careless or reckless management and maintenance led to the harm you have suffered. New Jersey hotel accident lawyers can guide you through the process of securing the financial recovery you need and deserve.
At Camili & Capo PA, our attorneys have the expertise and resources necessary to help level the playing field so that you can take on the big hotel corporations and their insurers to demand financial compensation for your injuries and losses. We know that insurance companies will do whatever it takes to get you to accept less thair fair and full value for your claim. But with years of litigation experience, our legal team is prepared to aggressively pursue full recovery for you, whether at the negotiating table or in the courtroom.
If you were injured in a hotel or other lodging facility due to the negligence of its owners or operators, contact our firm today for a free initial case review to speak with New Jersey hotel accident lawyers about the next steps for you to take in pursuing financial recovery for your injuries.
Common Causes Of Hotel Accidents
Some of the most frequent causes of hotel accidents that lead to guest injuries include:
- Slipping and tripping hazards, including spilled food and liquids, recently mopped or waxed floors, snow/ice/water/mud tracked in from outdoors, torn rugs or carpeting, broken tile or hardwood flooring, or wires or cords or debris strewn across walkways
- Broken steps and staircases
- Broken or malfunctioning elevators and escalators
- Lack of slip-resistant tub/shower floors
- Inadequate lighting
- Broken or poorly maintained furniture
- Inadequate building construction and maintenance that leads to electrical fires
- Inadequate anti-slip flooring, access control, or policies and procedures for pool access and use
- Inadequate landscaping or grounds maintenance, including failing to treat and remove snow and ice
- Negligent or inadequate security, including lack of surveillance cameras, locks, or properly trained security personnel, which can facilitate violence or other criminal activity being committed against guests
- Poor design of parking lots or garages that cause pedestrian accidents
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
How Can New Jersey Hotel Accident Lawyers From Camili & Capo PA Help You Seek Compensation And Accountability After An Accident At A Hotel?
After you have been injured at a hotel, pursuing a claim for compensation against some of the largest corporations in the world can seem like a daunting task. You may not know where to start to begin preparing your hotel negligence claim. That’s where New Jersey hotel accident lawyers from Camili & Capo PA comes in. Let us handle all the details of vigorously pursuing maximum compensation from the hotel companies for their negligence, while you stay focused on treating and rehabilitating your injuries.
- $88TWork Injury
- $35TSlip and Fall Accidents
- $20TCar Accidents
With our firm in your corner, you can expect our legal team to:
- Conduct a thorough investigation of the fact and circumstances of your hotel accident and injuries.
- Review all the evidence to identify what led to your injuries and show how the hotel’s negligence was responsible for the harm you have suffered.
- Collaborate with expert witnesses in hotel operations, engineering, medicine, and other fields to help us persuasively explain the technical aspects of your case.
- Document your injuries and losses to make sure we pursue full financial recovery for your past, ongoing, and future losses and needs.
- Prepare and file claims with the hotel and their insurers, aggressively negotiating on your behalf to try to reach a settlement that gets you the money you need as efficiently as possible.
- Preparing your case to go to court, if litigation becomes necessary, and advocating for your rights and interests in the courtroom and at trial to try to win a verdict in your favor.
Contact Us Today For A Free Initial Consultation To Learn More About What New Jersey Hotel Accident Lawyers Can Do In Your Case
Don’t delay pursuing financial compensation for physical harm and loss that you have suffered because of a hotel operator’s negligence. Contact Camili & Capo PA for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your legal rights and options with New Jersey hotel accident lawyers from our firm.