Experienced Defective Product Attorneys In Totowa, NJ Advocate On Behalf Of Clients Injured By Dangerous And Defective Goods In Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex County, Bergen County, And Throughout NJ
When you purchase a product from a company, you expect that its manufacturer and retailer have ensured that the product is free from any defects that may result in an accident that causes you injury. Unfortunately, companies sometimes produce and sell products that have defects that make the product unreasonably dangerous for its intended uses. A person who is injured by one of these products may be entitled to recover compensation from the manufacturer and other parties. If you have been hurt by a defective product, let New Jersey product liability lawyers from Camili & Capo PA help you hold manufacturers and other parties accountable for putting dangerous products onto the market.
You deserve for the products you buy to be safe. When you are injured by an unreasonably hazardous product, you deserve to be fully compensated for the expenses you incur and the losses you suffer due to your injuries. Corporations will often try to avoid their liability for harming consumers with defective products. With Camili & Capo PA on your side, we can level the playing field for you against big companies so that you can seek the financial recovery you deserve.
If you were injured because of a dangerous or defective product, turn to our firm for a free initial case review to speak with New Jersey product liability lawyers about your legal rights and options for pursuing accountability and justice for the harm and loss that you have suffered.
Product Liability Claims That Camili & Capo PA Can Help You Pursue
Product liability claims fall into one or more of three broad categories of claim:
- Design defect – A design defect claim alleges that the inherent design or specifications of a product are unreasonably dangerous for the product’s intended uses. A design defect would affect all copies of a product sharing the defective design.
- Manufacturing defect – A manufacturing defect claim alleges that a product was dangerous or unsafe to use because of some mistake that occurred when the product was being made, such that the product does not meet the original design specifications in some way. A manufacturing defect may affect only one example of a product or it may affect a larger production run.
- Failure-to-warn – A failure-to-warn claim alleges that a product was sold without adequate warnings or instructions regarding the product’s safe use, or without adequate warnings as to the risks of injury when using the product.
Under New Jersey’s Product Liability Act, any party in the chain of commerce, such as a manufacturer or retailer, can be held liable for a defective product. In addition, the act does not require an injured consumer to prove that a defect occurred due to a manufacturer’s or other party’s negligence. Instead, a party may be held liable under the PLA if a product was too dangerous to use for its intended purposes.
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
Examples of defective products and goods that New Jersey product liability lawyers from our firm can help you pursue a product liability claim for include:
- Home appliances
- Home furniture
- Lawn care tools
- Children’s toys, furniture, and strollers
- Personal care products, such as makeup or talcum powders
- Automobiles and auto parts
- $88TWork Injury
- $35TSlip and Fall Accidents
- $20TCar Accidents
Turn To New Jersey Product Liability Lawyers From Camili & Capo PA For Help In Preparing And Pursuing Your Legal Claim
Product liability claims are some of the most complex personal injury cases. Let New Jersey product liability lawyers from our firm handle all the details in building a legal claim to fight for full financial recovery for you. Our legal team will:
- Investigate your case and recover critical evidence, such as the product that injured you and accident photos or video.
- Work with accident reconstruction and engineering experts to help us persuasively argue how the product that injured you was defective.
- Document your injuries and losses by gathering your medical records, bills and invoices, statements from your family and acquaintances about the impact of your injuries on your life, and by consulting with medical, financial, and vocational experts to calculate your future expenses and losses.
- File claims for compensation with the manufacturer, retailer, or other liable parties and their insurance companies, aggressively pursuing negotiations to reach a fair settlement that provides you with the compensation you need for your recovery.
- Take your case to court and to trial if necessary to fight for maximum financial recovery for you and to hold manufacturers accountable to ensure that others are not harmed by the same defective product that injured you.
Contact Our New Jersey Product Liability Lawyers Today For A Free Consultation To Go Over Your Legal Rights And Options After Being Hurt By A Defective Or Dangerous Product
After you have been hurt in an accident caused by a dangerous or defective product, you deserve to hold the product’s manufacturer accountable for your injuries and losses. Contact Camili & Capo PA today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation to discuss how New Jersey product liability lawyers from our firm can help you seek the financial recovery and justice you deserve.