Criminal Lawyer In Hackensack, NJ Advocates For The Rights And Future Of Clients Facing Charges In Bergen County And Across New Jersey
Have you been arrested or charged with a crime in Hackensack? If so, your freedom and reputation may be on the line. Facing criminal prosecution can be a stressful experience when you do not know what the future may hold. But a Hackensack criminal defense attorney from Camili & Capo, PA can give you peace of mind knowing that you and your case are in the right hands.
At our firm, we strive to provide you with the dedicated, personal service that you need during this difficult time. We understand how difficult the criminal justice system can be, which is why we take the time to answer your questions and provide you with the information and advice you need to make the best decisions for your interests. Our legal team can visit you at home or in jail, quickly getting to work to explore all avenues to defend against your charges and secure a favorable result in your case.
If you have been arrested and charged with a crime in Hackensack, do not leave the outcome of your case to chance. Reach out to Camili & Capo, PA today for a confidential consultation to speak with a criminal lawyer in Hackensack, NJ about your legal options for pursuing the best outcome to your charges.
Types Of Criminal Cases We Handle
At Camili & Capo, PA, you can turn to a Hackensack criminal defense attorney from our legal team to assist you if you have been charged with criminal offenses such as those involving:
- Municipal court offenses
- Shoplifting and theft
- Juvenile crimes
- Drug crimes
- Domestic violence
- Violations of restraining orders
- Firearm and weapons charges
- And more
Contact our firm today to see how we can assist you with whatever criminal offense you may have been charged with in Hackensack.
Mr. Camili provided excellent service [ …] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
Let A Hackensack Criminal Defense Attorney From Our Firm Help You Protect Your Freedom
When your freedom and future are at stake after you have been charged with a crime, you need experienced legal representation to fight for your rights and interests. At Camili & Capo, PA, a criminal lawyer in Hackensack, NJ will vigorously pursue a favorable result for your case by:
- Thoroughly investigating the facts and circumstances of your charges, not simply relying on evidence provided by the prosecution
- Collaborating with forensic experts when necessary
- Protecting your rights throughout the process, including when investigators try to interrogate you or search your home, vehicle, or office
- Challenging the state’s case at every stage, including moving to exclude evidence that is unreliable or that was obtained in violation of your rights, such as in an illegal search
- Testing the sufficiency of the state’s evidence by moving to reduce or dismiss the charges against you
- Helping you apply for admission to alternative disposition programs such as PTI or drug court if you are eligible for such programs
- Where appropriate, negotiating with prosecutors for a favorable plea deal that will allow you to avoid the most serious consequences of a conviction
- Advocating on your behalf in court and at trial if you wish to maintain your innocence and fight your charges
Our firm’s partners Krenar Camili and Joseph Capo have years of courtroom experience, with Mr. Camili having previously served as an assistant prosecutor for more than seven years and Mr. Capo having litigated cases in municipal, state, and federal courts in New Jersey.
Contact Camili & Capo, PA For A Confidential Case Review To Go Over Your Legal Options With A Criminal Lawyer In Hackensack, NJ
If you have been charged with a crime in Hackensack, get the experienced legal representation you need to protect your freedom and future. Contact Camili & Capo, PA today for an initial case evaluation to learn more about what our firm can do to advocate for your rights in the criminal justice system and help you reach a favorable resolution to your criminal charges.
About Hackensack, NJ
Hackensack is a city located in Bergen County, New Jersey, and serves as the county seat. Considered a suburb of New York City, Hackensack is located about 12 miles outside of Midtown Manhattan, with the New York City skyline visible from several parts of Hackensack. Hackensack is named for the river that flows by the city, although the city was officially named New Barbados Township until the 1920s. Today, Hackensack is home to part of the campus of Fairleigh Dickinson University, the Hackensack University Medical Center, and the Bergen County Jail and County Courthouse. The city is a mix of residential high-rise districts, single-family and two-family neighborhoods, and older estate homes on large lots.