Criminal Lawyer In Mahwah, NJ Advocates For The Rights Of Clients Facing Charges In Bergen County And Across New Jersey
Were you arrested or charged with a crime in Mahwah, NJ? If you are facing criminal prosecution, you are likely worried about the effect that your arrest and a possible conviction will have on your reputation and future. You are probably also concerned about the prospect of incarceration if you are convicted. But when you are facing criminal charges, you still have legal options to fight for a favorable outcome in your case. A Mahwah criminal defense attorney from Camili & Capo, PA can advocate for your rights and interests.
Our firm’s founding partners Krenar Camili and Joseph Capo have years of litigation experience they use to defend clients facing criminal prosecution in Bergen County and throughout New Jersey. Mr. Camili previously served as an assistant prosecutor for over seven years, giving him a unique insight into how the government prepares and tries cases against criminal defendants. Mr. Capo has also litigated cases in municipal, state, and federal courts across New Jersey. Our firm has the skills and resources needed to thoroughly pursue your legal options and work to obtain the best possible outcome in your case, even if that means taking your case to trial.
If you have been charged with a criminal offense in Mahwah, do not wait to speak with a criminal lawyer about your legal options. Contact Camili & Capo, PA for an initial case review to discuss your rights with a criminal lawyer in Mahwah, NJ from our firm.
Types Of Criminal Charges Camili & Capo, PA Can Help You With
Our firm has the experience to assist you with facing all kinds of criminal charges. A criminal lawyer in Mahwah, NJ can advocate on your behalf if you have been charged with:
- Municipal court offenses
- Shoplifting and theft
- Juvenile crimes
- Drug crimes
- Domestic violence
- Violations of restraining orders
- Firearm and weapons charges
- And more
Contact us to discuss the details of your case and learn more about how we can help you pursue a favorable resolution to your charges.
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
How Can A Mahwah Criminal Defense Attorney From Our Firm Assist You In Fighting Your Charges?
At Camili & Capo, PA, our legal team will leave no stone unturned in working to achieve the best possible result in your criminal case. We know how important it is for you to get back to your life when you have been arrested or prosecuted for a crime. After you turn to us for help with your charges, you can expect a criminal lawyer in Mahwah, NJ to get to work on your case by:
- Independently investigating your charges to potentially recover useful or exonerating evidence, going beyond the investigative work put in by the police and prosecutors
- Sitting down with you to help you understand your charges and your legal rights and prepare you for what to expect throughout your case so that you have the information needed to make decisions that serve your best interests
- Protecting your rights throughout your case, including filing motions in response to police interrogations or searches that violate your civil rights
- Challenging the state’s case by moving to exclude inadmissible or unlawfully obtained evidence and filing motions to reduce or dismiss your charges when the state lacks sufficient evidence to bring you to trial
- Where appropriate, negotiating with prosecutors to try to reach a plea agreement that ensures you avoid the most severe consequences of a conviction and allows you to get back to your life sooner
- Exploring alternatives to prosecution and conviction, such as PTI or drug court, that you may be eligible for
- Advocating on your behalf to the judge and jury if you choose to fight your charges at trial
Contact Camili & Capo, PA For A Case Evaluation With A Knowledgeable Criminal Lawyer In Mahwah, NJ
Do not leave the outcome of your criminal charges and your freedom and future to chance. Get the experienced legal representation you need to defend your rights. Contact Camili & Capo, PA today for a confidential consultation to speak with a Mahwah criminal defense attorney about how our firm can assist you in facing your charges.
About Mahwah, NJ
Mahwah is a township located in Bergen County, New Jersey. Originally called Hohokus Township, Mahwah gets its name from the Lenape Native American word “mawewi,” which translates to “meeting places” or “places where paths meet.” Mahwah is near the Ramapo Mountains and the Ramapo River, and the township has multiple county and state parks entirely or partially within the township borders. Mahwah was previously the site of a Ford Motor Company assembly plant, which closed in 1980. Today, Mahwah is home to corporate headquarters for several national and multinational corporations, such as Nuance Communications, UPS, and the North American subsidiaries of Jaguar Land Rover and Volvo.