Client-Focused Dog Bite Injury Attorneys In Totowa, NJ Help Victims Injured By Animal Attacks In Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex County, Bergen County, And Throughout NJ
Dogs are often called “man’s best friend”. While many owners consider their pet dogs to be members of their family, any dog has the capacity to lash out and bite or attack another person, often seemingly without reason or warning. Even smaller dogs can inflict serious injuries and health complications through a bite. Young children and elderly adults are especially at risk for serious injuries from dog bites and attacks, as the vulnerable head and neck area of a young child is more within reach of a dog’s mouth, while children and elderly adults may not have the strength to fight off an attacking dog. If you’ve been injured after being bitten or attacked by someone else’s dog, you may be entitled to financial compensation to help pay for your medical treatments and recovery and make up for lost wages or earning capacity you’ve suffered due to your injuries. Our knowledgeable New Jersey dog bite lawyers can help make the process of pursuing a legal claim go much more smoothly for you.
Let Camili & Capo, PA aggressively pursue the financial recovery you need and deserve. Having an experienced personal injury attorney in your corner – who insurance companies know can confidently take your case to court and to trial – can help make the difference in obtaining a fair and full settlement in your case.
Contact Camili & Capo, PA for a free initial case review to discuss how our qualified New Jersey dog bite lawyers can help you obtain financial compensation for the injuries and damages you’ve suffered after being bitten by another person’s dog.
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
Recovery Available In Dog Bite Cases
Dogs can inflict serious injuries through a bite, including lacerations, broken bones, soft-tissue injury, and nerve damage. Dog bites can also lead to complications from viral or bacterial infections carried within a dog’s mouth. When you’ve been injured by a dog bite, you may be entitled to recover financial compensation for damages such as:
- Medical treatment and rehabilitation expenses, including hospital bills, surgeries and other procedures, prescription medications, physical or occupational therapy, and other out-of-pocket costs
- Personal care services
- Lost income if you are kept out of work while recovering from your injuries
- Lost earning potential
- Pain and suffering, including emotional trauma and distress (such as a newly-developed fear of dogs)
- Lost quality or enjoyment of life, including due to physical scarring and disfigurement from injuries
You may also be entitled to recover compensation for personal property damaged in the dog attack, such as torn clothing or a broken watch or pair of glasses.
Let one of our experienced New Jersey dog bite lawyers evaluate your case and help you better understand what kinds of compensation you may be entitled to when you’ve been injured by a dog bite or attack.
- $88TWork Injury
- $35TSlip and Fall Accidents
- $20TCar Accidents
How Dedicated New Jersey Dog Bite Lawyers At Camili & Capo, PA Will Work To Get You The Financial Compensation You Need For Your Injury
When you’ve suffered injury from a dog bite that requires medical treatment, keeps you out of work, or leaves you with permanent scarring or disability, you deserve compensation and accountability from the dog’s owner. But pursuing a dog bite claim can prove to be time-consuming and difficult, especially when the dog’s owner is a neighbor, friend, or family member. Let one of our knowledgeable dog bite injury attorneys in Totowa, NJ take the stress of pursuing a legal claim off your shoulders by:
- Identifying the dog’s owner and recovering and review evidence from the attack
- Helping you document your injuries and damages so that you obtain full compensation for your past, ongoing, and future expenses and damages
- Presenting your claims for compensation to the insurance companies, and vigorously negotiating for a settlement that provides you with fair compensation
- Rejecting low and inadequate settlement offers from the insurance companies and taking your claim to court and to trial when necessary to pursue every available option to recover the maximum compensation you deserve when you’ve been injured due to no fault of your own
With our reputable New Jersey dog bite lawyers handling your case, you can keep your time and energy focused on your recovery from the physical and emotional injuries that you suffered in a dog bite or attack.
Reach Out To Camili & Capo, PA For A Free, No-Obligation Case Evaluation With Our Qualified Dog Bite Injury Attorneys In Totowa, NJ To Discuss Your Options
If you’ve been injured by a dog bite, you deserve to be compensated for your medical expenses and other damages. Contact our trusted dog bite injury attorneys in Totowa, NJ at Camili & Capo, PA for a free consultation to learn more about your legal rights and options and about what kinds of financial recovery you may be entitled to after suffering a dog bite or attack.