Results-Focused Severe Burn Injury Attorneys In Totowa, NJ Assist Clients Hurt Due To Someone Else’s Legal Fault In Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex County, Bergen County, And Throughout NJ
If you sustained a burn injury in an accident, you may have a long road of recovery ahead of you. Depending on the severity of your injury, you may need to undergo hospitalization, surgery, and physical therapy. Burn injuries can also place you at risk for complications, such as infections. When someone else was at fault for the accident that caused your injuries, you should not have to bear the financial burdens of recovery. Let New Jersey burn injury lawyers from Camili & Capo PA advocate on your behalf to hold those at fault for your injuries accountable.
At our firm, we believe that you should not have to settle for less than fair and full compensation in your case. We have seen how insurance companies use tricks and tactics to get injured victims to accept far less than fair compensation. With our firm in your corners, insurers will know that you have the experienced legal advocacy and resources necessary to pursue your claim for as long as is needed. This can make insurers more likely to offer you the financial recovery you deserve.
If you suffered a burn injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault, turn to our firm today for a free initial consultation to discuss your legal rights and options for seeking financial recovery with New Jersey burn injury lawyers from our team.
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
Treatment And Recovery From A Burn Injury
Burn injuries are classified into one of three degrees based on the severity of the injury. The three degrees of burn injury include:
- First-degree burns, which are the mildest form of injury where the top layer of skin becomes red and painful but does not blister.
- Second-degree burns, which damage the epidermis and lower layer of the skin, the dermis. Second-degree burns can cause redness, swelling, pain, and blistering
- Third-degree burns, which affect all the layers of the skin. Third-degree burns typically damage and destroy hair follicles, sweat glands, and nerves. Third-degree burn injuries that damage tissues beneath the skin, including muscle, tendons, ligaments, and bone, are sometimes referred to as fourth-degree and fifth-degree burns.
Treatment of a burn injury depends on its severity. First-degree burns typically heal on their own, although applying aloe vera or burn cream can help relieve pain.
Second-degree burns also heal on their own over time, although second-degree burns should also be wrapped in gauze or other wound dressings. A doctor may prescribe antibiotic creams to prevent infection at the burn site.
- $88TWork Injury
- $35TSlip and Fall Accidents
- $20TCar Accidents
Third-degree burns always require immediate emergency medical care along with follow-up care at a specialized burn care center. For large third-degree burns, a skin graft from healthy skin elsewhere on your body will likely be needed to replace destroyed tissue. Victims of extensive burns over large parts of their body may also need breathing assistance or feeding tubes until the affected areas heal.
Once a third-degree burn has healed, an injured victim may require physical therapy to rebuild flexibility over affected areas, as scar tissue will contract and pull on healthy tissue, restricting the range of motion. Injury victims may also choose to undergo plastic surgery to improve the appearance of scars to improve flexibility over joints with scar tissue.
Let New Jersey Burn Injury Lawyers From Camili & Capo PA Work To Secure The Compensation You Need For Your Recovery
You may have months of medical treatment and rehabilitation ahead of you to recover from a serious burn injury suffered in an accident. While you focus on healing, New Jersey burn injury lawyers from Camili & Capo PA will get to work pursuing your rights to financial compensation by:
- Thoroughly investigating the underlying facts and circumstances of the accident that caused your injury to identify what caused the accident and who may be liable to you for the harm and loss that you have suffered.
- Documenting your injuries and expenses, so that we know what compensation to pursue on your behalf to give you a full recovery of both your financial and personal losses.
- Consulting with accident reconstruction, medical, financial, and vocational experts to help us build a strong, persuasive case in favor of getting you the financial resources you need for your injury now and into the future.
- Filing your claims with the at-fault parties and their insurance companies to begin aggressively pursuing negotiations for a settlement that gets you the fair financial recovery you need as quickly as possible.
- Taking your claims to court and to trial when pursuing litigation becomes necessary to fight to hold liable parties responsible to pay you the financial compensation you deserve.
Contact Camili & Capo PA Today For A Free Case Review To Discuss Next Steps To Take In Your Case With New Jersey Burn Injury Lawyers
After being the victim of a burn injury, don’t wait to begin the process of seeking financial recovery from the party or parties who may bear fault for causing your injuries. Contact Camili & Capo PA for a free, no-obligation case evaluation to learn how New Jersey burn injury lawyers from our firm can make a difference in your claim.