Call Now:(973) 834-8457
Firm Logo
(973) 834-8457

New Jersey Public Employee Injury Lawyers

New Jersey Public Employee Injury LawyersNew Jersey Public Employee Injury Lawyers

Government Employee Injury Attorneys In Totowa, NJ File For Compensation And Recover Damages For Injured Workers Across NJ, Including Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex County, Bergen County, And Beyond

Public occupations that involve working with local, state, or federal government agencies are usually very highly sought thanks to higher salaries, more benefits, and better job security compared to many private sector jobs. However, these jobs can come with substantial risks, especially in occupations such as those in the police force or on firefighting crews. These employees are entitled to workers’ compensation, but they may be entitled to additional benefits and compensation as well. To learn more, contact experienced New Jersey public employee injury lawyers at Camili & Capo, PA for a comprehensive review of your case. We will walk you through what you need to know about the law, the damages you may be able to recover, and how to file a claim with the right agencies so that you can be compensated for your losses.

Public Employee Accident Attorney In Passaic County, NJ Represents Public Workers In Injury Cases Across New Jersey

We have years of experience handling a wide range of cases for injuries, damages, and losses sustained by accident victims in Passaic County and throughout New Jersey who work as:

  • Law enforcement officials
  • Emergency personnel, such as firefighters and police officers
  • Public works and public utility employees
  • School administrators, coaches, and teachers
  • Municipal managers, office clerks, and administrative staff
  • City and county transportation personnel
  • Judges, magistrates, and other personnel working in the court and legislative systems

These workers can sustain injuries and suffer illnesses and work hazards in many ways, including:

  • Fires
  • Explosions
  • Object and equipment accidents
  • Slips and falls
  • Vehicle and machinery accidents
  • Animal bites and attacks
  • Overexertion
  • Bending and repetitive task injuries
  • Violence and being targeted by the public

Such accidents can lead to serious, long-term physical injuries that can be exceptionally costly and painful to treat. These include, but are not limited to:

  • Soft tissues injuries: Examples include muscle and tendon strains, as well as sprains and tears;
  • Broken bones, deep cuts, abrasions, and burns
  • Gunshot and other puncture wounds, such as from knives and other sharp objects
  • Back injuries, fractured vertebrae, herniated discs, and pinched nerves
  • Abdominal wounds such as hernias and internal organ damage
  • Head, back, neck, and brain injuries, from whiplash and concussions to brain damage
  • Face and dental injuries
  • Scarring and disfigurement
  • Amputations and the loss of bodily functions
  • Thermal and chemical burns from smoke and hazardous materials
  • Respiratory exposure, overexertion, and cancer
  • Infections such as HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, and COVID-19 from exposure to contaminated or infected individuals or environments

New Jersey Public Employee Injury Lawyers At Camili & Capo, PA Is Here To Assist You

Whether you work for a private company or a local, state, or federal agency, we are here to help. There is a lot of red tape, complex laws, and many steps involved in the claims filing process. We will help you from start to finish to ensure that you are fully and fairly compensated for your losses. This means we will:

  • Determine how and why your accident occurred
  • Identify the at-fault party responsible for the accident
  • Gather evidence to substantiate your claims
  • Quantify your losses
  • Help you file the right paperwork and documentation with the right agencies within the stipulated deadlines
  • Negotiate a fair settlement or payout from your employer or their insurer
  • Represent you in court if your case goes to trial

From proving the severity of your losses to handling denials, delays, and other tactics of insurance companies, it can be difficult to handle a personal injury case on your own, especially if you are still recovering from your injuries. We fight to ensure that you are not taken advantage of and that you are fully compensated for your losses. Our attorneys only get paid if you win your case, and we offer free, private, and comprehensive case evaluations on a no-obligation basis. Talk with an experienced public employee accident attorney in Passaic County, NJ from our firm today to understand your rights and responsibilities so we can get started with filing a claim on your behalf.

Contact Qualified New Jersey Public Employee Injury Lawyers At Camili & Capo, PA For Assistance With Your Work Injury Case

Being injured in the line of duty should not preclude you from being able to live healthily and comfortably or provide for your family. Unfortunately, insurers and many employers may try to deny, delay, or minimize the value of your claim and any payouts they may be ordered to make to you. Do not be taken advantage of; you have the right to file a claim for all work-related damages, injuries, and losses, so contact a qualified public employee accident attorney in Passaic County, NJ at our firm today. We will help you gather evidence, identify liable parties, and quantify your damages so that you are fairly compensated for your losses.

Common Questions Answered By Our Top-Rated Public Employee Accident Attorneys In Passaic County, NJ

Meet your team