Results-Driven Uber Accident Injury Attorneys In Totowa, NJ Work Tirelessly On Behalf Of Victims Of Accidents With Rideshare Vehicles In Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex County, Bergen County, And Throughout NJ
In recent years, rideshare companies such as Uber have exploded in popularity, with users of rideshare platforms able to obtain safe, reasonably-priced, convenient transportation. However, the increasing popularity of Uber has also meant increasing numbers of vehicles on the road driving for the service, and accordingly an increased risk of motor vehicle accidents involving Uber vehicles. Fortunately, new laws have come into effect that ensures Uber accepts responsibility for accidents caused by or involving their vehicles that result in injuries and damage to passengers in an Uber vehicle, occupants of other vehicles, and others on the road. Nevertheless, if you’ve been injured in an Uber or in an accident caused by an Uber vehicle, you may still face significant difficulties and obstacles in getting the compensation you deserve. Let experienced New Jersey Uber accident lawyers from Camili & Capo, PA fight on your behalf to secure a financial recovery for your injuries and damages from Uber and those responsible for the accident that caused your injuries.
Contact Camili & Capo, PA today for a free case review to learn more about how a qualified personal injury lawyer from our firm can help you to recover the financial compensation you need and deserve after you’ve suffered injuries or property damage in an Uber accident.
How Uber Compensates Injured Accident Victims
New Jersey law requires that rideshare companies like Uber provide insurance in the event a vehicle driving for the service is involved in an accident. The availability of insurance depends on what the Uber driver and vehicle are doing at the time of the accident:
- Driver is not logged onto the Uber mobile application: If the driver is not on the Uber mobile app when an accident occurs, then the driver is not considered to be driving for Uber at the time of the accident. In that case, the driver’s own personal or commercial auto insurance coverage applies as the only insurance coverage available for an accident.
- Driver is logged into the mobile application and is awaiting a ride request: Injury/death liability coverage of at least $50,000 per person, $100,000 per incident, property damage liability coverage of at least $25,000 per accident, and personal injury protection coverage and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage as otherwise required by law.
- Driver has accepted a ride request and is traveling to pick up a passenger, or has a passenger in the vehicle: At least $1.5 million in liability coverage and at least $1.5 million in uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, along with $10,000 in primary medical payments coverage for the driver.
When an Uber driver causes an accident, the driver and Uber cannot raise the “verbal threshold” against an injured accident victim who seeks compensation for pain and suffering or lost quality of life.
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
Dedicated New Jersey Uber Accident Lawyers From Camili & Capo, PA Will Aggressively Pursue Financial Compensation And Accountability In Your Uber Accident Case
Even though Uber is required to provide insurance coverage for injuries caused by accidents involving its vehicles, Uber accident victims can still face a struggle in obtaining fair and full compensation for their injuries and damages. Uber and its insurance providers may try to argue that the insurance coverage doesn’t apply for the accident, or that an accident victim’s injuries and losses are not as extensive as they claim.
- $88TWork Injury
- $35TSlip and Fall Accidents
- $20TCar Accidents
After you’ve been in an Uber accident, let Camili & Capo, PA get to work fighting for your rights and interests. Krenar Camili, Esq. and Joseph Capo, Esq. can help you secure a financial recovery in your case by:
- Reviewing evidence from the accident to build your case to show how the accident and your injuries occurred
- Identifying the parties that can be held liable for your injuries and damages
- Filing claims with insurers and vigorously negotiating for a settlement that pays you every penny you deserve
- Rejecting the insurance company’s settlement offers that don’t fully compensate you for your losses, and taking your case to court and to trial if necessary
The parties responsible for your injuries and damages have adjusters and defense lawyers fighting to limit your compensation. You deserve legal representation from qualified New Jersey Uber accident lawyers who will fight back to protect your rights and interests and that has the expertise and confidence to pursue your claim as far as needed, including all the way to trial, to ensure you receive the outcome you deserve in your case.
Call Or Contact Camili & Capo, PA For A Free Consultation With Reputable New Jersey Uber Accident Lawyers To Learn More About Your Rights After An Uber Accident
If you’ve been involved in an accident with an Uber vehicle, you may have rights and options to turn to the company for compensation for your injuries and damages. Contact experienced New Jersey Uber accident lawyers from Camili & Capo, PA today for a free, no-obligation initial case evaluation to discuss what kinds of financial recovery you may be entitled to.