Trustworthy Grocery Store Slip And Fall Accident Attorneys In Totowa, NJ Diligently Represent The Rights Of Injured Customers In Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex County, Bergen County, And Throughout NJ
Because people visit supermarkets and grocery stores on a frequent basis, these stores are a common scene for accidents. Supermarkets can have a wide variety of hazards that may lead to customer accidents and injuries, including spilled products, leaking refrigerated and frozen displays, or heavy products or shelving that fall onto customers. When an accident occurs in a supermarket or grocery store due to some dangerous or defective condition of the premises, the owner/operator of the store may have liability for injuries and losses when the hazardous condition can be traced to the owner/operator’s negligence. New Jersey supermarket accident lawyers from Camili & Capo PA can help you determine whether negligence was the cause of a supermarket accident you were involved in and advocate for accountability and justice for you from the store owner/operator.
At Camili & Capo PA, we believe you should not have to bear the financial burdens of recovering from injuries caused by someone else’s fault. We also believe that you should not have to settle for less than the fair value of your claim just so that you can get the financial resources you need to help with your recovery. Our firm knows that insurance companies will do whatever it takes to pay you as little money as possible. But with our experienced attorneys in your corner, businesses and insurers will know that you are ready to fight as long as necessary to pursue the compensation you deserve, whether in a negotiated settlement or in the courtroom.
If you were the victim of an accident in a supermarket or grocery store, reach out to our firm today for a free case evaluation to speak with New Jersey supermarket accident lawyers about your legal rights and options for obtaining financial compensation from the store owner or operator.
Types Of Supermarket Accidents And Injuries Our Firm Can Help You With
Common types of accidents that supermarket customers can suffer include:
- Slip and falls
- Trip and falls
- Falling object accidents
- Crush/entanglement accidents, including getting caught in display case doors, shopping carts, or conveyor belts
- Parking lot/garage accidents between motor vehicles and pedestrians
- Assaults and other criminal activity, which may be facilitated by negligent security such as a lack of surveillance cameras or parking lot lighting
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
Injuries that victims of supermarket accidents may sustain include:
- Severe lacerations
- Broken bones
- Dislocated joints
- Ligament sprains
- Muscle/tendon strains
- Neck and back injuries, including herniated discs
- Internal organ injuries and bleeding
- Head and traumatic brain injuries, such as concussion
- Spinal cord injuries
- Crush injuries
- Traumatic amputation
- $88TWork Injury
- $35TSlip and Fall Accidents
- $20TCar Accidents
How New Jersey Supermarket Accident Lawyers From Camili & Capo PA Can Help You Seek Financial Recovery And Accountability For Your Injuries
Camili & Capo PA firmly believes that you deserve full compensation for all the expenses and personal losses you may have incurred due to injuries suffered in a supermarket accident. Our legal team will pursue a financial award that provides you compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Long-term care for permanent disabilities that result from your injuries
- Lost wages and income from missed work, or loss of future earning capacity due to disabilities
- Physical pain and emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment or quality of life due to a disability or scarring/disfigurement
Let New Jersey supermarket accident lawyers from our firm take care of all the steps in preparing and pursuing your legal claim, including:
- Recovering and reviewing evidence from the accident, including incident reports, accident scene photos, or surveillance video.
- Working with accident reconstruction and safety experts to help us persuasively explain how the store’s negligence led to the accident.
- Documenting the full extent of your financial and personal losses, including future anticipated losses, so that we know what constitutes a fair and full financial recovery in your case.
- Filing your claims with the store and its insurers, while vigorously pursuing negotiations with adjusters and defense attorneys to try to reach a settlement that provides you with the financial recovery you need and deserve as efficiently as possible.
- Going to court and to trial if we cannot reach a fair settlement and litigation becomes necessary to fully pursue your legal rights and options to maximum compensation for the harm and loss that you have suffered.
Turn To Camili & Capo PA For A Free Initial Case Review To Speak With New Jersey Supermarket Accident Lawyers About Your Rights And Options
After being hurt at the supermarket, you may have the right to recover compensation for losses you sustain because of your injuries. Contact Camili & Capo PA today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn more about how New Jersey supermarket accident lawyers can help you pursue a legal case for accountability and justice for the harm you have suffered.