Client-Focused Brain Injury Attorneys In Totowa, NJ Work To Help Clients Recover From The Devastating Effects Of TBIs In Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex County, Bergen County, And Throughout NJ
Traumatic brain injuries, while often not visible, are some of the most devastating kinds of injuries that you may suffer in an accident. A serious traumatic brain injury can leave you needing extensive medical treatment and rehabilitation. Even after medical care, you may have permanent disabilities that keep you from returning to work or performing tasks of daily living for yourself. If you suffered a traumatic brain injury in an accident that occurred due to someone else’s carelessness or recklessness, New Jersey traumatic brain injury lawyers can help you to pursue the compensation and justice you need and deserve.
At Camili & Capo PA, our legal team fights to make sure that you receive fair financial recovery and accountability from those at fault for your traumatic brain injury. We will not rest until we’ve secured a result that ensures you have the financial resources you need for your care and recovery now and into the future. With years of courtroom experience, our attorneys have the expertise necessary to pursue your claim and your rights all the way through trial if necessary.
After you have been the victim of a traumatic brain injury due to an accident or incident that was caused by someone else’s negligent or reckless behavior, reach out to our firm for a free initial case evaluation to learn how New Jersey traumatic brain injury lawyers from our legal team can help you with your financial, physical, and emotional recovery from your injury.
Symptoms And Treatment For TBIs
The symptoms that a victim of a traumatic brain injury may experience will often depend on the severity of the injury. Common symptoms of mild TBIs (such as a concussion) include:
- Speech problems
- Blurred vision
- Ringing in the ears
- Bad taste in the mouth
- Sensitivity to light and/or sound
- Brief loss of consciousness lasting a few seconds to a few minutes
- Confusion or disorientation
- Memory and/or concentration issues
- Mood changes and swings
- Sleeping issues, including difficulty falling asleep or sleeping more than usual
- Feelings of anxiety or depression
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
Moderate and severe traumatic brain injuries may have symptoms that include:
- Loss of consciousness lasting several minutes to several hours, or the onset of coma
- Persistent or worsening headaches or migraines
- Persistent nausea or vomiting
- Dilations of the pupils
- Draining of clear fluids from the nose or ears
- Weakness or numbness in fingers and toes
- Difficulty waking up from sleep
- Slurred speech
- Severe confusion or disorientation
- Memory loss
- Combativeness or other unusual behaviors
Treatment for TBIs also depends on the severity of the injury. Mild TBIs are usually left to heal on their own with time and rest, although injury victims should be monitored for persistent or worsening symptoms that indicate a more severe injury.
- $88TWork Injury
- $35TSlip and Fall Accidents
- $20TCar Accidents
Moderate and severe TBIs require immediate medical treatment to ensure the brain continues to receive blood/oxygen flow and to prevent further damage. Emergency treatment may include anti-seizure medication and diuretics to prevent seizures and reduce swelling. Depending on the injury, surgery may be needed to repair skull fractures, open a window in the skull to relieve pressure from swelling, or stop bleeding and remove clots. Long-term, people who suffer severe TBIs often require rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and psychotherapy.
How New Jersey Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers From Camili & Capo PA Can Help Pursue Financial Resources Needed For Your Recovery
A traumatic brain injury can have a devastating impact on your life, potentially even making it difficult for you to get through daily life without assistance. If someone else was responsible for causing your injury, let New Jersey traumatic brain injury lawyers from our firm handle all the work necessary to demand accountability and financial compensation for you:
- We will thoroughly investigate the underlying facts and circumstances that led to your injury to determine what and who bears responsibility for your injuries and losses.
- We will compile the documentation necessary to prove your past, ongoing, and future anticipated expenses and losses from your injury.
- We will identify the at-fault parties and applicable insurance coverages we can file your claims with.
- We will handle all communications and negotiations with insurance adjusters and defense lawyers to fight for fair and full compensation for you in a negotiated settlement.
- We will file a lawsuit on your behalf if court litigation and trial are needed to pursue every avenue for getting you the financial recovery you deserve.
Contact Camili & Capo PA Today For A Free Initial Case Evaluation To Discuss How New Jersey Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers Can Help You
A serious TBI can have a devastating, long-lasting impact on your life. When someone else bears responsibility for injuring you, you deserve to seek financial compensation and accountability for the harm you have suffered. Contact Camili & Capo PA today for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your legal rights and options with New Jersey traumatic brain injury lawyers from our firm.