Third Party Claim Attorney In Passaic County, NJ Helps Clients Pursue Personal Injury Claims After Being Hurt On The Job Due To The Negligence Of Third Parties
After you have been hurt in a workplace accident, you may know that you have the right to file a claim for workers’ compensation benefits from your employer. But workers’ comp only provides financial recovery for some of the expenses and losses that you incur due to a work injury. However, if a third party outside of your employer bears fault for causing the accident that led to your injury, you may also have the right to pursue personal injury compensation from them. A New Jersey third party claim lawyer from Camili & Capo, PA can help you to understand your legal options for filing a personal injury claim against a third party liable for a work-related injury you have suffered.
When you have workers’ compensation and third party injury claims, you need aggressive, experienced legal representation to help you pursue financial recovery for all the expenses and losses that you incurred because of your injuries. Our legal team has the knowledge and skill necessary to fight for your interests in settlement negotiations or in court and at trial if necessary. We can also help you with both your workers’ comp and third party claims to ensure you maximize your compensation.
If you were injured on the job due to the negligence or legal fault of a third party, you may also have the right to pursue a personal injury claim to recover compensation for all the losses and expenses that you incur due to your injuries. Reach out to Camili & Capo, PA for a free initial case evaluation to discuss your rights to pursue a third party claim after a workplace accident.
Types Of Third Party Claims We Help With
A third party claim attorney in Passaic County, NJ can help you pursue a third party claim after a workplace accident such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents and truck accidents
- Motorized equipment accidents such as forklift accidents or crane accidents
- Premises liability accidents, including slip and fall or trip and fall accidents, negligent security, or fires and explosions
- Scaffolding accidents
- Product liability accidents, including accidents with defective or unsafe tools or equipment, or exposure to hazardous or toxic materials or substances
- Workplace violence
What Compensation Can You Recover In A Third Party Claim?
In a third party personal injury claim, you may be entitled to secure compensation for all the financial expenses and personal losses that you suffer due to a workplace injury. Financial recovery available in third party claims include:
- Costs of medical treatment and rehabilitation, including hospital care, surgeries or other medical procedures, prescriptions, doctor’s appointments and specialist consultations, and physical/occupational therapy
- Long-term care expenses to accommodate permanent disabilities or health conditions
- Loss of wages or income from missed work
- Ongoing and future loss of earning capacity
- Physical pain
- Emotional distress or trauma
- Permanent disfigurement or scarring
- Permanent physical or cognitive disabilities
- Reduced life expectancy
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
How A Third Party Claim Attorney In Passaic County, NJ From Camili & Capo, PA Can Guide You Through The Personal Injury Claims Process
After you have been injured in a workplace accident that was the result of a third party’s negligence or legal fault, a New Jersey third party claim lawyer from Camili & Capo, PA will work tirelessly to make sure you obtain a full recovery not only through workers’ compensation benefits that you may be entitled to but also by holding negligent parties accountable in a personal injury suit. Our firm with aggressively pursue maximum compensation in your injury claim by:
- Investigating the facts and circumstances of the workplace accident and your injuries or illness, reviewing the evidence to identify third parties who may have responsibility for causing your injuries or illness or liability for your resulting losses
- Identifying applicable insurance coverages and other sources of financial recovery for your injuries
- Documenting your injuries and losses and expenses to ensure we pursue maximum financial recovery in your case
- Filing claims and lawsuits against at-fault parties on your behalf to vigorously negotiate for a fair and full settlement, or advocate your case in court and at trial to fight for a results in your favor
- Protecting your rights and interests and guiding you through workers’ compensation liens to make sure you obtain maximum compensation
Contact Us For A Free Consultation To Discuss Whether You May Be Entitled To Pursue A Third Party Claim After A Workplace Accident
Do not leave compensation on the table when your work injury was caused by a third party’s negligence or fault. Contact Camili & Capo, PA today for a free, no-obligation claim review to learn more about the process of pursuing a third party claim in addition to seeking workers’ compensation benefits.