Dedicated Casino Slip And Fall Accident Attorneys In Totowa, NJ Represent The Rights And Interests Of Gaming Patrons In Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex County, Bergen County, And Throughout NJ
New Jersey casinos are one of the most popular attractions of the Garden State. In addition to providing gaming, many casinos in the state also offer a wide variety of resort activities, including restaurants, pools, spas, and theaters for live shows and concerts. But the diverse array of activities at casinos means many opportunities for an accident that injures guests and visitors. If you’ve been injured in an accident at a casino, that accident may have happened due to the negligence of the casino owner or operator. New Jersey casino accident lawyers from Camili & Capo PA can help you demand financial compensation from the casino for the harm and loss that you have endured.
We believe that when you’ve been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else, you shouldn’t have to bear the financial burdens that result from your injuries. You also shouldn’t have to accept less than fair compensation from those liable for your injuries. Our attorneys have seen first-hand how insurance companies work to get injury victims to accept a fraction of what their claim is worth. With our firm, you can expect that we will do whatever it takes to get you the results and justice you deserve.
After you have been hurt in a casino, turn to our firm today for a free initial case review to learn more about how New Jersey casino accident lawyers can help you to pursue a legal claim for financial recovery.
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
Common Types Of Accidents In Casinos And Their Causes
Some of the most common types of accidents suffered by guests of New Jersey casino resorts include:
- Slip and fall accidents – Slip and fall accidents may be caused by spilled foods or drinks, snow or ice or water tracked in from outside, recently mopped or waxed floors, or changes between flooring surfaces (such as walking from carpet to hardwood floor)
- Trip and fall accidents – Tripping accidents may be caused by broken stairs, torn or loose carpeting or rugs, trash or debris on the floor, or wires or cords laid across walking paths
- Burns – Guests can suffer burn injuries due to electrical fires caused by poorly maintained outlets, or they may be burned by contact with hot equipment or materials
- Swimming pool accidents – Guests may suffer accidents in and around resort swimming pools due to lack of anti-slip flooring, broken pool steps/handrails, and unprotected pool pumps or drains
- Elevator/escalator accidents – Which are typically caused by inadequate maintenance
- pedestrian accidents Guests may become victims of assault or other criminal behavior when casinos have inadequate security, including a lack of surveillance cameras, locks, and trained security personnel
- Motor vehicle accidents – Including pedestrian accidents and car accidents in parking lots/garages, or accidents on casino shuttle buses which are caused by negligent drivers and/or unsafe designs of lots or garages
- $88TWork Injury
- $35TSlip and Fall Accidents
- $20TCar Accidents
New Jersey Casino Accident Lawyers From Camili & Capo PA Will Not Rest Until You’ve Received Fair And Full Compensation For Your Injuries
Facing against the big corporations that operate casinos to demand financial recovery for injuries you suffered in an accident on their property can seem like a daunting task. Casino operators and their insurance companies have considerable resources at their disposal to try to get you to accept far less than the full compensation you deserve.
Let the legal team of Camili & Capo PA fight on your behalf to pursue maximum financial recovery for you. New Jersey casino accident lawyers will work on your case by:
- Investigating the accident to determine what happened and identify the at-fault parties, including the casino owner or operator or third parties who work at the casino.
- Calculating the full extent of your past, ongoing, and future anticipated expenses and losses.
- Hiring expert witnesses to provide persuasive testimony regarding liability, your injuries, or your financial losses.
- Presenting your claims for compensation to the casino and its insurers
- Aggressively negotiating with insurance adjusters and defense lawyers to try to reach a settlement that pays you fair and full compensation.
- Taking your case to court or to trial when we cannot reach a fair settlement for you, using our litigation experience to advocate your case to the judge and jury to pursue maximum financial recovery.
Reach Out To Our Firm For A Free Initial Case Review To Discuss Your Rights And Options With New Jersey Casino Accident Lawyers
If you have been the victim of injuries suffered in a casino, you deserve to seek financial recovery and accountability for your harm and loss. Contact Camili & Capo PA today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation to go over your legal rights and options for pursuing a claim with New Jersey casino accident lawyers.