Results-Focused Truck Crash Injury Attorneys In Totowa, NJ Represent Clients Injured By Truck Crashes In Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex County, Bergen County, And Throughout NJ
Operating a large piece of machinery like a commercial truck requires a great deal of care, skill, and experience. While many thousands of trucks safely travel on the roads, even a single moment of carelessness by a truck driver or trucking company can result in a devastating accident. Large commercial trucks can easily cause life-altering injuries for victims of accidents, leaving them unable to work and earn a living or with permanent disabilities that can severely reduce the quality of life. If you’ve been injured in a truck accident that was caused by negligent or reckless truck drivers or trucking companies, you shouldn’t have to bear the financial burden of recovering from injuries and damages. Let experienced New Jersey truck accident lawyers from Camili & Capo, PA aggressively pursue the maximum compensation you deserve from those parties at fault for the accident you were involved in.
When a successful outcome in your truck accident case can significantly affect your future, don’t just settle for any motor vehicle accident lawyer to help you with your case. You need a battle-tested litigator who can see your case all the way to the end, including fighting on your behalf at trial when insurance companies won’t offer a fair and full settlement.
Contact Camili & Capo, PA for a free case review with dedicated New Jersey truck accident lawyers about the crash you were injured in and to learn more about your rights and options and the types of compensation and recovery you may be entitled from those parties responsible for the incident.
Mr. Camili provided excellent service […] I highly recommend his firm.Hatije Kazaferi
Anyone who is in need of legal representation should contact Camili & Capo. This guy knows what he’s doing!Enver Mustafoski
His team has always gone above and beyond for me and my clients. I would highly recommend his firm to everyone.Besfort Ramadani
Pursuing Complex Truck Accident Cases
Although you might think that a truck accident claim is no different from your ordinary car accident claim or any other motor vehicle accident case, the reality is that truck accident cases often prove to be more complicated for a couple of reasons:
- More parties involved: The trucking industry involves numerous different companies, each of whom may play some part in causing a truck accident. This makes sifting through the evidence to determine how an accident occurred and to identify the at-fault parties much more important. In addition, truck crashes can often involve multiple other vehicles, resulting in numerous injuries parties who must all be compensated for their damages and losses.
- More evidence involved: Regulations on the trucking industry results in a lot of documentation being produced, all of which must be reviewed following a truck accident to determine how the crash occurred. Examples of important evidence following a truck accident include the truck driver’s log (which shows how long a driver has been on duty), the truck electronic data recorder (black box) logs, the load manifest, and maintenance records for the truck.
- More serious injuries: The force imparted by a large commercial truck in a collision often causes serious injuries for the occupants of other vehicles in the crash. More serious injuries often require longer and more expensive treatment to heal. And if a truck accident victim is still undergoing treatment by the time they have to bring their legal claim, it becomes necessary to ensure that any settlement or verdict includes the injured victim’s future expected damages and losses.
- Complex corporate and insurance structures: Many trucking companies use complex and layered corporate structures and insurance policies, which can make it difficult to determine what kind of financial resources are available for compensation in a truck accident case.
Experienced and aggressive New Jersey truck accident lawyers from Camili & Capo, PA can help you continue to pursue your truck accident case no matter how complex it may get.
- $88TWork Injury
- $35TSlip and Fall Accidents
- $20TCar Accidents
How Dedicated New Jersey Truck Accident Lawyers From Camili & Capo, PA Will Fight To Help You Get The Compensation You Deserve After Being Injured In A Truck Crash
Successfully pursuing a truck accident claim requires a considerable amount of work due to the inherent complexity of many truck crash claims. Let Camili & Capo, PA handle the details of your case, including:
- Conducting a thorough investigation of the accident to recover and review evidence and documentation to determine how the accident occurred and who may be held liable for your injuries and damages
- Identifying all available insurance coverages to compensate you
- Filing your claim with the insurance company and aggressively pursuing a full settlement
- Taking your claim to court when the insurer won’t offer a fair settlement
Krenar Camili, Esq. and Joseph Capo, Esq. have extensive experience taking cases to trial and to a jury verdict, so you can trust that with Camili & Capo, PA you have legal representation from qualified New Jersey truck accident lawyers who will be with you at every step in your case.
Reach Out To Camili & Capo, PA For A Free Consultation With Trusted New Jersey Truck Accident Lawyers To Learn More About Your Legal Options For Pursuing A Truck Accident Claim
A truck accident can leave you with devastating, life-altering injuries. You deserve to seek full financial compensation for the harm and losses you’ve suffered. Contact Camili & Capo, PA today for a free initial case evaluation to discuss your rights and options and to learn more about how Krenar Camili, Esq. and Joseph Capo, Esq. will pursue the financial recovery you need and deserve from those parties responsible for the accident and your injuries.